It's 2008! And the things that I will remember from 2007 concerning Linux are the following:
- Dell is selling hardware with Linux on it (Ubuntu). This was not the first time, but this time they are not keeping it a secret.
- AMD/ATI is releasing specifications and open source drivers for their 3D cards, amazing.
- Lots of Linux based devices being released, and doing well in sales (EEE, gPC, etc.)
The best games of last year are:
- Wii: 'Resident Evil 4' I bought SMG and MP3 but haven't played them yet simply because RE4 was so good.
- DS: 'Final Fantasy 3' Sure it didn't get very high scores in most reviews, but as a FF fanatic and RPG lover it was one of the best things on the faithful handheld last year.
What was worth watching on TV this year, only one thing and it was:
Best distro of 2007 goes to:
- 'Ubuntu', although they have to continue the innovation pace and keep their eyes open of other distros that use Ubuntu as a base to build something better on (like Ubuntu does with Debian).